Sabtu, 03 November 2012

You are the reason why

Since i have a lot of time, i want share everything i want..

Some of you will think my blog is too naif and so bored.. The first blogs are like a teen love story or a puppy love. No .. no.. don't get me wrong. The universe will tell you exactly what happen to me, and why i put all my energy and power to have a fairy tale life.

I think i will share in many different stories..

It started to a naif and stupid woman like me. A woman who declared that she is smart but indeed so stupid.

I fall in love with a -seems like- gentleman 9 years ago. He is a handsome, clever, dicipline with 190 cms tall. The first time i can imagine He is a perfect guy to hang out and marry with.

The things was going like every couple who is falling in love. Everyday was heaven.
Since he is too perfect for me, i was afraid to loose this guy. For a 'not really pretty, not really rich' girl. He was everything for me. I said everything.

Then i put aside every strange communication, habit he had. Then i just said, He is the perfect one! I can follow eveyrthing he needed. Even He couldn't accept who i am, i can accept who he is.

A strange quarell...
A stupid jealousy
A really stuck two side communication
A bad temper...
A neglecting warning from best friends

No! He was just too perfect for me. There would not be a man like him again in this universe who will accept an ugly and naif woman like me.

I close my eyes, my ears to everything and just see one person in front of me. Who always argued to let me go, but always got a rejection from me.

It was a mistake woman.. A big mistake.. I will never know.. I will never realize it..
Until something bad happened to me..

Continued

2 komentar: